Friday, September 16, 2011

Welcome to the new blog!

Will it work?  Will it last? Will I stay employed?

I had to spell the title differently for obvious reasons. You know how search engines are. I don't plan on posting anything that would seriously jeopardize my job or anything, but hey--perceptions can be a little unpredictable, so you just never know how someone is going to take it.

I decided I wanted a place to share stuff from work, and most of what I post will only interest people that have worked or still work there.  People come and go, things fall apart, things are moved around--you know.

Posts will probably include pictures often, and the pictures will often be substandard.  Why?  Because unlike my other blogs this one will incorporate the use of my cell phone for pictures as well as my regular camera.  There may even be occasional movie footage.  It's all sneaky stuff, so it can't be pretty.

As anyone that's reading this already knows, Bruce L. recently retired.  In the short time since he left, one thing has already become apparent: It's much easier to make a sign than it is to fix something that's broken:


The sign went up this last Monday.  How long will it be out of order?  Will we be peeing in the blackberry bushes outside soon?

2 comments: