Saturday, January 7, 2012

Snippets of Wit

So Bruce L. dropped in to see us on Wednesday.  It was good to see him.  (Note to self: Stop by Home Depot some day and pick up some brown paint color charts.  That way I can gauge his progression toward becoming a Cuban immigrant next time he visits.)

I was at the sink Thursday morning.  Ai was there also, and he says to me: "I see... yesterday... Brucescardi here."

As often as they happen, I should keep track of the many witticisms that pop up at work.  Not surprisingly, many of them come from Jim Minor.

Here are a couple of examples:

(Bzzz was gone all week, and Marty nearly so)  "I guess Marty's gonna have a talk with Bruce about his attendance..."

(After walking by the empty desk where Derek used to sit, he noted  "You know, it's taken quite a while, but Derek is finally doing okay."

No comments:

Post a Comment