Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Not Politically Correct

It was right after lunch.  A few guys were still milling around here and there, talking before returning to work.  Jim Minor was talking to somebody, Bruce was visiting and was talking to TJ, and Marc was lurking in front of me waiting for me to issue some bushings to a job he was working on.

Suddenly, a rhythmic beeping started--faintly-- like the back up alarm on somebody's delivery truck that was backing up to the door outside. I turned my head, trying to figure out what and where it was coming from. Marc did too.

"What's that?" asked as I turned my head around.  Marc did the same.

Just then Jim Minor answered his cell phone and the beeping stopped.

"Oh, it's Jim backing up." I said, trying to stay serious.

Marc lost it. Being the funny guy he is, it takes a pretty good crack at just the right time to impress him, but I nailed it that time.  He laughed and laughed.

You had to be there I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment